Re: [Epic] Space Marine Tanks and Epic 40k Snapshot...

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:20:32 -0500

At 07:41 PM 4/9/97 +0100, you wrote:

>BTW, the cost per sprue, bearing in mind the moulding machines have
>already repaid their initial investment many times over,

I don't know about that. Plastic extruders are insanely expensive, and I
doubt the ones form the 80s are still in working condition, much less in
quality condition. I'm sure they have paid for themselves once you account
for depreciation and such, but they run 7 or 8 figures for a relatively
small operation.

Of course, the figs are still overpriced.

Temp