Re: [Epic] epic 40k

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 21:35:30 +0100

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> > > Where does it say that it doesn't? I couldn't find anything clarifying what
> > > happens if you give a unit both assault and heavy weapons. Which do you
> > > count "first"?
>
> Remind me not to make jokes around people without sleep. :(
>
> > Can I suggest simply not adding an exarch to a stand of DAs?
>
> Can I suggest that perhaps this is a mistake? But from your
> response, apparently you feel that GW's word is holy writ.
>
> Mark

 I'm sorry Mark, but I don't see where you're coming from on this. I
don't treat GWs word as the word of God, but OTOH, the rules are the
rules. Where was the joke? (perhaps it doesn't translate into English)
Who has had no sleep? As the rules stand, you CAN add an exarch to a DA
stand. It may make no sense, but it is legal. Anyway, we've now sent
this and other queries to the powers that be (or at least, the men who
wrote the rulebook, if you prefer). Or you could make up your own
answer, if you'd prefer.

Richard