[Epic] Ork Vehicles

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 01:05:07 -0400 (EDT)

        If I painted up a Rhino and a Land Raider in Orky colors, what
would you call them?

1) Illegal
2) A Rhino and a Land Raider
3) A um, Battlewagon?
4) A different match with an existing Ork vehicle type
5) other

        I'm considering starting up a cheap Ork army if I can get away
with fielding scavenged Imperial vehicles and Mega Gargants.
Unfortunately, Blood Axe vehicles don't seem to have stats any more
(Rhino has no guns, Land Raiders have 2 Anti-Tank shots? Yowza.
How's my poor Falcon supposed to compete?)

Mark