Re: [Epic] Ork Vehicles

From: W. Gregory Klett <cyclops_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 06:52:36 -0500

> If I painted up a Rhino and a Land Raider in Orky colors, what
>would you call them?
>
>1) Illegal
>2) A Rhino and a Land Raider
>3) A um, Battlewagon?
>4) A different match with an existing Ork vehicle type
>5) other
>
> I'm considering starting up a cheap Ork army if I can get away
>with fielding scavenged Imperial vehicles and Mega Gargants.
>Unfortunately, Blood Axe vehicles don't seem to have stats any more
>(Rhino has no guns, Land Raiders have 2 Anti-Tank shots? Yowza.
>How's my poor Falcon supposed to compete?)
>
>Mark

 IIRC, there is a particular Ork clan that can purchase some Imperial
equipment. Rhino's for sure, I don't know about Land Raiders.

 Hmmmm, maybe if nothing else, this would confuse the Orks and let you
sneak in close and surprise them?!? :)

  Greg Klett

| W. Gregory Klett | Those that can, do! |
| cyclops_at_... | Those that could and won't, dream. |
| | Those that can't, pretend and brag about it! |