Re: [Epic] Ork Vehicles

From: James Payne <paynej_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:08:11 EST

> I think I know how to make a Flakwagon (Just shove three
> turrets together at roughly the same angle as the Firestorm and
> Thunderfire, and add bits until sufficiently orky)

I just use the ork battlewagons with the double barreled turrets for
flakwagons (they kinda look like the old WWII mobile AA units).

> Does anyone have ideas on how to scratchbuild or convert some
> other vehicles together from these sort of plastic parts?
> Specifically, a Skullhamma or other Battle Fortress, and Mekboy
> vehicles? I know what a custom cannon and bubble chukka look like
> from the Warlords book, but cannot find any other pictures of mekboy
> vehicles.

I had some of the old style battlewagons laying around, and since
battlewagons no longer look like this, I just use them as Speedstas.

> Is a Wierdboy in a Battlewagon just the WBBT? They're cheap
> now. (Battlewagons in general) They're pretty comparable to cheaper,
> faster Space Marines, oddly enough. Silly GW.

I don't think there are WBBT anymore (As weirdboys no longer explode
:)

There's a picture somewhere in the E40K set of a conversion of a
battlewagon with the tower portion of a WBBT glued on top. Maybe you
can use this.

James Payne
paynej_at_...