Re: [Epic] land raider firepower [E40K]

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 00:51:01 -0700

Chris Plummer wrote:

> I just called the 1-800 # and asked about the effect blast markers
> have on units that SHW, he informed me that weapons like anti-tanks
> which have no defined firepower are not reduced by blast markers. But
> the blast markers still make them roll a leadership test.

IMHO I think that is stupid, as I have stated before.... So effectivly
tanks with SHweapons have stupidly insane drivers who don't give a damn
that they are being bombarded to hell with loads and loads of (even if
innacurate or unable to penetrate the tanks armour) shots... This is
madness, as it seems to go against the whole defenition of the
blastmarkers.. Ho hum....

> As for the 15 cm guardian range he says it has to do with the shuriken
> weapon.
It is because in 40K the Guardians have no heavy weapons whatsoever....
Therefore they have range of 15cm. Every other squad in the game has its
heavy weapon or equivalent..

LAterz