[Epic] Keep The List going!

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 14:54:56 +0200

oki_at_... wrote:

> I got an e-mail from a 40k player who bought E40K and would like to
> subscribe to the Epic list. Could someone help me out with this ?

AAAAARGH!! the invasion its started!!!!!!!
40K heretics swarms in thousand in the list ... :]
OK Boys, it's time for me to withdraw and regroup all my armies
after 3 years in this list I've decided to leave, I have my degree
thesis
to do, I must optimize the production process at "PIRELLI" (yes the tire
company) using kaizen and C.I. models, something very useful for GW too
but last time I met them they seems not so actracted by my skills ...
nothing to say that some of the guys they take in my place they returned
in Italy
after 2 month of trial period due to their ineptitude, AH! now I simply
laugh
when I remind it, they spent money for plane + stay and chose the wrong
person :)

well, I'll be about 6 months in the Milan area, so no time for
all this e-mail.

Ok I'll re-join the list maybe when Epic40k will be distributed in
Italy, I think It will be a nice game, let's see.

Best regards to all the old members in the list, we had fun guys ;)
A special kiss to the epic girls Bonnie & tracy if they are still in,
thanks to you the list was more amusing.
And good luck to all the newbie,I hope you'll find lot of friends to
talk about tactics and other stuff, enjoy yourself!
A final thank to Gunnar for his work.

> Also, I got to a friend's place yesterday. He was clearing his old GW stuff.
> So I got the Warlord Titans box set, Warlord (?) box set and lotta of other
> miniatures !!! Six "Turtle MK 1" Warlord Titans. Yahooo !!! Eat your heart
> out guys....

.... and you you call it luck? .... I call it &%$�$%%& luck :]

                        Good Bye Guyz

                        Lorenzo

P.S.
I was wondering if someone in the list could possibly send me
e-mail to keep me informed about new epic pages or other interesting
stuff.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
	mailto:canapicc_at_... (University)