Re: [Epic] [E40K] Pop-Up Question??

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 18:03:37 -0700

Farley, James wrote:

> [This is only for E40K]
>
> Ok, in the description of pop-ups, it says they pop up in the shooting
> phase, it does not say when they pop up (at the start, middle, end, when
> they shoot, etc.)
>
> When do you think??
>
> >I'm thinking about the popping up war engine problem with this question.

Me too - a popping-up EofV becomes immune to fire by anything except war
engines
if it pops-up only when it shoots, and not at the beginning of the
shooting phase. And as it has a a range of 90cm, most of these will be
out of range.

AS an EofV only costs 110 pts, this seems a little excessive. Still, I'm
sure the new model will cost over $20 to make up for the
Cost-Effectiveness points-wise. This seems to be GW's habit.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture