Re: [Epic] Epic 40k - answers to our questions!

From: Richard Dewsbery <dewsbery_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 07:49:32 +0100

PAspin3551_at_... wrote:

> 8 Firepower does not mean 8 dice!
>
> In fact, against space marines he must have had a high firepower, cause with
> their armour and cover, they are damm difficult to get rid off.
>
> kris aspinall

 When I said he was throwing 8 dice for 8 firepower, I was referring to
the gargant shooting at the bunker in the final phase of the game.
Bunker = war engine, immobilised, in the open. THEREFORE 8FP DID EQUAL
8 DICE. And so, even if the gargant had had a fair few blast markers,
he may have chosen to lose one die for each from the 8, without
affecting the SHWs.

Richard