Re: [Epic] [E40k] - Engines of Vaul

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 06:20:21 -0400 (EDT)

In my groups opinion, pop up attacks do occur at the time of shooting, not
anytime else, for a simple reason.

EofV have only 5+ armour, and are only slightly faster than imp tanks,
therefore you must be paying quite a lot of points for that skimmer ability.

I mean, with these rules its easier to damage an Eof V than a dreadnought or
land raider. Okay, it has damage capacity, but that isnt that good, ande a
critical hit will blow it up almost instantly.

kris aspinall

P.S. If you want to talk about unfair troops, look at the space marine
armies. Land Raiders for 35 points are unbelievable! Why 2 antitank shots? It
only has 4 lascannons in 40K, so why 2 antitank in epic? following this
reasoning, my wraithguard stands, which are more accurate and penetrate
armour better in 40K, should have at least 3 antitank shots!