Re: [Epic] GW Prices

From: Tristrim Peter Murnane <tmurnane_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 10:12:52 +1000 (EST)

> On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, Tristrim Peter Murnane wrote:
>
> > > Well, around here a Big Mac costs $3.15 Cdn. An Epic blister costs around
> > > $13. By the way, as long as you're from Australia, I heard Macdonald's
> > > puts Kangaroo meat in its burgers.
> > >

> > And I heard they put Bison meat in yours. ;). Drop bear meat is
> > preferred though!
>
> But seriously, I heard that they put Kangaroo meat in ALL their "beef"
> burgers. It's cheaper or something. BTW, what's a drop bear

/facts/
        For the benift of the list so as to stop spreading Urban Legends....
No No No. Kangaroo meat IS NOT placed in any beef bergers. You CAN by
kangaroo meat sepretly, but it is marked as such, and it's expensive.
/end facts/

Drop bears? Hmm, a relative of the Koala (and a descendet of the rhino
sized wombats), these buggers have the nasty tendency to drop on thier
victams for thier food, consisting of small kangaroo rats and mice.
Unfortunaly, every year, an average of 10 humans are attacked, and suffer
claws marks on thier head and shoulders. No one has yet been killed by one
though. They tend to live in Southern Australian forests, but they are
rapidaly becoming on the endaged species list due to destruction of thier
habatit by man. They also tend to get run over by cars as they cross roads
b/n trees.