Re: [Epic] Wines, Beer and tree bark

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 01:52:31 -0700

Jason Stephensen wrote:

> I only found out last night that chillies are addictive so I got to add
> another legal drug to my growing list that I like.

Que?
Do explain?
I need to cut my costs at the moment!

The illegal ones are a bit too expensive for me.... Even more expensive
than a Baneblade :-) Smoking that wont help you, and would give you
more in the long run, but hey who cares... I live life like there is no
tommorow. So getting smashed for a night on the price of a Baneblade
squadron is fun for me :-)

LOL

Laterz

P.S. Not stoned at the moment, and no where near enough spare cash to
even buy one Baneblade, let alone a squadron!