Re: [Epic] Eldar Super Heavies (er I mean War Engines)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 22:49:41 -0400 (EDT)

The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...> writes:
> Mark A Shieh wrote:

> > > Execpt that you can't put Falcons or Guardians in a detachment of War
> > > Engines. All you can put in is, well, War Engines.
> >
> > Doh! Back to the closet with you useless pointy-hats!
> >
> Well, it is the same with all armies....
> All the war engines are seperate detachments.....

        Yes, but the Guardians have the additional penalty of being
absolutely worthless in all respects. Their one highlight, 2FP, is
completely overshadowed by their 15cm guns. I just can't find a
single use for the poor guys, unlike any other basic trooper.
Imperial Guardsmen have always at least had the saving grace of being
dirt cheap for a trooper that dies in droves.

Mark