Re: [Epic] GW Prices

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:07:52 -0400 (EDT)

>Uh, just one question. Has anybody out there seen my page (that's why I
>originally started this stupid thread) and if so, why haven't you
>replied?!? I badly need feedback to tell me if all my work means a darn
>or if I should just give up.
>it's http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272/gwprices.htm if you haven't seen
>it yet.

I've seen your page and there are few suggestions I would like to make.
It's not extremely useful right now, only 2 substitute models, also the
rating system doesn't really tell how good it is. Ok so one person thinks
it will substitute perfectly, maybe I don't. what would be better is a link
to a picture of it, especially painted. if there were more items and some
way to view it I think it could be really good. Yes I believe you'r work
might mean a damn but then again it might not. If you think GW will start
paying more attention when sales go down you are right, but first it has to
be large enough to reach everyone and encompass everything. If you really
want to piss GW off put on a section on how to copy there miniatures via
molding and how to chage it enough so that it will not be under thier
copywrite. But as you stated there will always be the young uns with
mommies credit card buying everything. You have to be able to make an
impact that will show up against that

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"