Re: [Epic] [E40K]Bug Titans

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:10:39 -0400 (EDT)

Only one close assualt weapon per titan - says so in the rules somewhere
(somehting about needing surgery on those titans with 2 weapons.)

Also, am I the only player in the world who doesnt let titans get near my
forces? Admittedly, as eldar I can usually avoid them, but titan to titan
combat only occurred once in our battles - and a phantom truly crushed an
Imperator in combat.
 With their holofiled saves and pysker ability, phantoms do seem exceeding
good in combat...

kris aspinall