Re: [Epic] GW Prices

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:15:34 -0400 (EDT)

"Timothy J. Kilgore" <tkilgore_at_...> writes:
> >Uh, just one question. Has anybody out there seen my page (that's why I
> >originally started this stupid thread) and if so, why haven't you
> >replied?!? I badly need feedback to tell me if all my work means a darn
> >or if I should just give up.

        Personally, (no offense) your work currently doesn't mean a
darn to me. There aren't any Epic substitutions. Also, and more
importantly, there's a FAQ of this sort running around on either
warhammer or misc, so you're currently doing redundant work. I'd
check britt klien's site, but I forget where it is (ftp.indirect.com?)
as it's moved around a couple times and I lost my bookmarks file in
the HD crash.

> >it's http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272/gwprices.htm if you haven't seen
> >it yet.

        I did visit the site, and it has a nice layout. But until I
can dig up that file, I think you're doing redundant work and are
unlikely to find suitable 6-8mm futuristic models for Eldar anyways.
But if you incorporated the existing information, I think you'd be
doing a valuable service to WHFB and WH40k gamers.

Mark