Re: [Epic] GW Prices

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:42:37 -0400 (EDT)

Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...> writes:
> "Timothy J. Kilgore" <tkilgore_at_...> writes:
> I did visit the site, and it has a nice layout. But until I
> can dig up that file, I think you're doing redundant work and are
> unlikely to find suitable 6-8mm futuristic models for Eldar anyways.
> But if you incorporated the existing information, I think you'd be
> doing a valuable service to WHFB and WH40k gamers.

        Okay, I went hunting for the FAQ. I couldn't find a version
later than 1995. :( The author's home page has been taken off line,
so I'm not completely sure how to contact him. His e-mail is at the
end of the FAQ, and I recommend giving it a try if you're going to
pursue this further. It's awfully generic, and mentions lines of
miniatures rather than specific minis. On the plus side, you also
talked me out of going to my 1:30 class, which I was thinking about
skipping anyway. It's at

ftp://kewlaid.highfiber.com/pub/rpg/miniatures/

called Alternative to GW.FAQ.gz or something similar

(Britt Klein's site, go visit anyway!)

If you can't get through, I'll have a copy up for a couple of days at

http://ukyou.res.cmu.edu/e40k/AltGW.FAQ

Mark