Re: [Epic] terminators E40K

From: James Payne <paynej_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 13:11:13 EST

> Who thinks that the new E40K temrinators should have the HERO ability
> rather than just SAVE. In SM 2nd Ed they had +6 CAF comapred to +2 for
> regular marines, surely they deserve the better assault CC abilities in
> E40K?

I thought this initially, but then one of my opponents payed the
point cost to "mount" terminators in every single one of his
landraiders. This meant that thelandraiders now got a save...can you say "next
to impossible to destroy"? I'd hate to see them get the doubled
close assault value as well...assaulting these "super landraiders"
is about the only hope us Orks had.

James Payne
paynej_at_...