[Epic] SHWs and new vehicles

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 03:48:57 -0500

I have a couple of questions.

1. Has anyone noticed on the chart that lists the blast markers caused by
SHWs that it says "number fired before assault and blast markers" or
something to that effect? Does this mean that SHWs that dont' roll 4+ to
lock on still cause blast markers? That would make sense to me. You dont'
have to be accurate to keep someone's head down. Does it mean that SHWs
which are prevented from firing can still cause blast markers? I have to
object there.

2. Someone brought up a point that it takes very few blast markers to make
a war machine ineffective. Aren't there special rules about how blast
markers affect war machines? If there aren't, should there be?

3 (okay, more than a couple questions) - What chassis is the Griffon built
on (the IG mechanized mortar, just in case I gave the wrong name)? Is it
the Gorgon?

Temp