Re: [Epic] terminators E40K

From: Jeff Heinze <heinzej_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 00:19:28 EST

I disagree...If you "mount" something in a vehicle, that vehicle is
taking the place of the terminator unit...tell me what would the use
of mounting a terminator unit in a land raider compared to mounting a
normal infantry unit if the +save doesn't adhere to the vehicle, if
that is the case than "mounting" anything is worthless since they
can't "unmount" if the vehicle is destroyed...they are destroyed in
it. So on that premise, if you are transporting something in a land
raider than it wouldn't get a bonus, but if you mount something
(meaning it can't get out if the vehicle blows up) then the vehicle
would get the bonus.