Re: [Epic] Do they still exist?

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 02:26:51 -0700

Peter Andersson II wrote:

> 1) Are there still trolls & minotaurs? (They don't exist in 40k right?)
Nope.

> 2) Can I use Landraiders, rhinos and thunderhawks?
Yes, Yes, and No. In fact, Chaos can now use Land Raiders, Rhinos, and
Predators, and _that's it_

> 3) Is there any difference between different types of minor deamons?
Yes.

> 4) Are the Khorne deamonengines worth painting?
Probably so. They are reasonably effective, and look excellent.

> 5) Anything else I should know? (Before choosing what to paint)
Khorne Juggers, Disk-Riders of Tzeench and Slaanesh Beastriders are now
upgrades for command elements only.
Considering what GW did to Hive Tyrants, expect Greater Daemons to be
shrunk to a reasonable size (Good Move IMHO!). But the older Lesser
Daemons should be OK.
Chaos Androids are MIA - a pity.
Silver Towers are now actually useful (not much), and very cheap.
Chaos Cultists now get Sentinels, Leman Russ, Demolishers, Griffon
Mortars, Hellhounds, Hydrae, and Chimerae.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture