Re: [Epic] Bio-Titans! are good!

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:01:01 -0400 (EDT)

a) blast markers very rarely stop titans moving (in fact, they may not stop
them ata ll).

b) The critical hits chart is so bad, one critical hit causes +4 wounds most
of the time.

c) They go near a phantom titan in combat, and they lose bad style (then
again, so does anything else).

d) Pulsars and death rays rip them apart.

e) In the one battle a hierophant was used, my 5 phoenix bombers bombed it in
2 successive turns (I had 2 squads). It never moved, fire or did anything.

kris aspinall