Re: [Epic] epic 40k

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 14:06:01 -0400

Andrew:

You may have missed the reply we got from Jervis...

> It's quite fair, as most Dark Reaper Exarchs in 40K arent given
> heavy weapons. They usually have a web of skulls.

When you put a Dark Reaper Exarch in a squad of Dark Reapers, they get 'the
best of both worlds'. In each situation, they can choose _either_ of the
exarch's abilities, so that their assault is increased while fighting, but
range is not decreased while shooting.

Regards,

- Erik