Re: [Epic] Army composition, battle report

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:17:08 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 16-Apr-97 Re: [Epic] Army composition.. by Mark A
Shieh_at_...
> I was playing Imperials

Really? I thought that was Bayani?

> Detachment 3:
> 2 Predators

Actually, these were Leman Russ tanks, not Predators.

> 5 Sentinels
> 4 stands of Heavies
> about 6 stands of boys.

Overall (from my standpoint as a judge) it was an interesting battle...
it *very* clearly showed how useful unopposed air power is (16 FP on the
rear line of your opponents... I think Mark waxed three basilisks and
3-4 stands of dogfaces) as well as the dangers of concentrating fire on
a single hard-to-kill unit (Bayani shot at the Rev a *lot*, but Mark was
good on the holofield saves...).

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...