Re: [Epic] Those Super Heavy weapons - long (winded)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:23:32 -0500

At 12:53 PM 4/16/97 +0000, you wrote:

> So why can 3 blast markers affect similar titans in such different
> ways? They can't - SH weapons are unaffected by blast markers.

> So please, if you can point
> to the place in the rules where it says SH weapons don't get
> penalised, please do - I can't find them (and don't believe the
> detachment's FP reduction covers them).

Well, I can't point to where it says they aren't affected, because they are.
But I CAN point that out to you. Page 31, in the box "SHWs and Blast
markers," paragraph 1, last sentence - "The number of SHWs fired . . .
before modification for Assaulting, _BLAST MARKERS_, etc."

So they clearly ARE affected by Blast markers. If you don't like it, make a
house rule.

Temp