RE: [Epic] Things I miss in E40K

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:28:54 -0500

<snip>

1) Only troops moving 15cm can move entirely through an opponents range.
those moving 10 cm must be within 30 in order to make it to cc range. The
only ones with 15cm move that I can think of off hand are the aspect
warriors
<snip>

Temp

Demon cavalry can do it too. I agree with everything you had to say. I get to play my first
game this Saturday so I'll get to see how the new rules work with CC and firefights. My
thoughts now are CC we'll only be effective if you can literally overwhelm your opponent.
I hope I'm right.
John