Re: [Epic] [E40k] Walking the hits down a detachment

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:20:14 -0400 (EDT)

The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...> writes:
> Alan Brain wrote:
> > Look at page 31. The bit about "Super Heavy Weapons can be fired at any
> > target within range so, for example, they can pick out an individual
> > targets within a detachment."
> >
> > Now look at page 32. What's the first SHW listed? Anti_tank.

> Nope, it is stated in the rule books that you shoot the nearest thing
> you can affect. If that means shooting Gretchin for a bit, that is
> right!

        Stop pulling random crap out of your ass. I could claim that
Guardians fly and that it's stated in the rule books with just as much
validity as you claim. Alan has pointed out page numbers and
specific rules stating where it isn't the case. Please at least have
the decency to read the message before replying.

Mark