Re: [Epic] [E40k] - the FAQs

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 18:39:10 -0400 (EDT)

At 03:07 PM 4/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> Hey, Allen, does this mean you're stepping down?
>>
>> Mark
>
>Well, not willingly anyway.... :)
>
>For those of you new to the list:
>
>First, welcome. If you were brought onto the list by E40K, extra welcome!
>My copy of E40K is still in the limbo of mail-order, but I've been fascinated
>by what of read about it so far.
>
>In the past, I was elected by the list members to serve as the Q&A connection
>between this list and the primarchs. Anyone who has joined this list since
>the beginning of the new year probably won't know anything about this,
>unless they make a habit of carefully reading .sig lines, as Andy quit
>answering EPIC questions at about the time the design of E40K started.
>Since that time my web pages have acted as more of an archive than a service.
>
>If you weren't around during the days of the old Q&A, please go to my
>web pages (address in the .sig line below) and have a look. I did my
>best to keep things organized and easy to find, and tried to be relentless
>with followup questions whenever Andy contradicted himself. (There was
>really only one batch of questions where this happened.)
>
>If you guys on the list would still like me to handle the Q&A traffic for the
>new E40K I'd be glad to continue with the job. Despite the effort it took,
>I sort of miss the task.

I've seen you're page and found it usefull with Titan legions and Space
marine. Good setup ad a ton on info. If votes are being cast it, mine goes
to Allen

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"