Re: [Epic] [E40k] FAQs and responsibilities

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:16:00 -0400 (EDT)

>Excuse the rant, but it's been a difficult day - not made any easier by
>implied accusations that either I'm staging a coup or that I should shut
>up and hope someone else asks the right people the right questions.

I do not believe this was the intention of any one who had written to the
list on this subject. Infact Sean Upchurch mailed the list thanking you for
youre attempts. I've been here since rumors really started circulating
about epic 40k. I do not remeber there ever being a vote, except about Net
Epic, but thats a different story. I hope you stay on, but the list does
need to get organized with alot of people interested in old Epic and Epic 40k

Ideally another List serve should be setup. One for Epic 40k and one for
Epic.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"