Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 17-Apr-97 Re: [Epic] Chat line mailin.. by Jason
Stephensen_at_....
> Oh and I most assuredly have other things outside of epic. I have total of
> 16 days of bachelorhood left to me, as my girlfriend of the last decade
> finally connived a marriage out of me.

Well, congratulations! (I think. It's kinda hard to tell from the way
you're talking up there. ^_- )

Here, let me see if I can dig up a quote for you, from another guy who
got married (on the Full Thrust ML):

WEDDING: A religeous ceremony commonly followed by a catered extravaganza
featuring chopped-liver sculpture and accordian bands. A good time had by all
at the expense of the bride's father; the reason most married men still pray
for sons.
(Apparently, from _The Cynic's Dictionary_ if you're interested.)

Have a good time!
^_^

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...