Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: James Payne <paynej_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:08:58 EST

> [snip]
> > Oh and I most assuredly have other things outside of epic. I have total of
> > 16 days of bachelorhood left to me, as my girlfriend of the last decade
> > finally connived a marriage out of me.
>
> It happens. Gongratulations. I still have about four months...

Hmm...seems we're suddenly all rushing toward matrimony :-)

I'm down to four months as well.....

...and speaking of women who understand about grown men and toy
tanks; We should add to the list of traits worthy of praise the
ability to give up almost a whole room in the house for us to store
our paints, models, painting table, etc..

James Payne
paynej_at_...
or
jpayne_at_...