[Epic] French Q&A

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 12:48:10 -0500

One thing that didn't get mentioned during our recent discussion of
the Q&A, but should have been, is Arnaud Morague's French translation
of the SM/TL Q&A. Arnaud has done a great job with a very difficult
task. You can find a link to his web pages on my main EPIC page.
If you are more comfortable with French than you are with English
then you should check this out.

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.