RE: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 97 14:11:00 EDT

>Hmm...seems we're suddenly all rushing toward matrimony :-)
>
>I'm down to four months as well.....
I've been there for what's gonna be 6 years in June. I like it.

>...and speaking of women who understand about grown men and toy
>tanks; We should add to the list of traits worthy of praise the
>ability to give up almost a whole room in the house for us to store
>our paints, models, painting table, etc..
When we get all moved into our new place in Massachusetts, there
is a room that I've already decided will hold the ping-pong table,
the main function of which is for playing games other than ping-pong.
And it should be much more pleasant than that basement we use in
the current house. And she'll be finishing up those Eldar falcons
she's painting.

I'll be unsubscribing tomorrow, and hopefully getting back on
after I'm comfortable at the new job, maybe sometime in May.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...