[Epic] [Epic40k]Eldar Heat Lance

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 21:35:23 -0400 (EDT)

I'm rather ticked that the heat lance has been taken off the titans. Now
you have the option of Pulsar, Distortion Cannon, or Power Fist. Also the
eldar have absolutley no Death Rays. So I'm thinkning one of two things
here. Bring back the Heat lance as a death ray only or how about some
special rules.

Heat Lance

Range To hit
0-30 2+ Automatic critical also d4 damage
0-45 3+ Automatic critical also d2 damage
0-60 4+ Automatic critical

this is to representthe fact that it needs to be used as close nasty
support. IT sorta goes of the old rules and sorta along with the new ones.
If it hits something with shields up it only takes out 1 shield, even if it
supposed to do d4 or d2 damage.

What do people think. Death rays are supposed to cause automatic damage
anyway, right? At far range it's a little bit better that an anti tank and
at close range it nasty, appropriate for a titan.

Comments?

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"