Re: [Epic] terminators E40K

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 21:27:57 -0400 (EDT)

The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...> writes:
> LOL Yup.
> That you do
> Where or nice Orky players just leap off! LOL
> And then carry on to bash yer edz in!

        Due to a lack of an index, I'm having difficulty with my new
Ork army. No unit in the army has the transport ability, but the
battles book has a little blurb on Orks hitching a ride, with no rules
attached, only mentioning that they can still make an assault.

        Where in the rules does it say that Orks can hitch a ride on
which units, and how many can be carried? The SHVs in Epic could hold
5 stands, IIRC. Can only one stand hitch a ride?

Mark