Re: [Epic] [E40k] Second batch for the FAQ

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 19:46:20 -0700

>its great that u can get these questions answered...Now can u get them to
>tell us the reasons behind their hugely unpopular price increases!!!

Because the minis are _so_ much better than before that you'll actually
WANT to pay more for them! Oh and they're adjusting for inflation. Oh and
there has been a critical shortage of white metal pushing the prices
through the roof. Oh, and did I mention that the minis are so much better
that you WANT to pay more?

;)

Mike the Liu