[Epic] Removing paint

From: Adrian Quick <me22_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:00:56 -0400

I remember seeing this on this list a while ago, but i've suffered a couple
of hard drive crashes in the last 4 months and have had problems trying to
keep up.

What is the best way to remove the acrylic paint from both the pewter and
plastic minatures? I've been using the hot water and xacto knife method on
the metals and it works pretty well, but no lucj on the plastic ones? Any
suggestions?

Another thing. Is this list a primarily Epic40k thing, or all 40k? I don't
play the epic (just don't like it) and just primarily play the regular old
40k.

thanx

adrian quick
me22_at_...