Re: [Epic] Removing paint

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:45:15 -0400 (EDT)

>Another thing. Is this list a primarily Epic40k thing, or all 40k? I don't
>play the epic (just don't like it) and just primarily play the regular old
>40k.

For pewter miniatures any pine based cleaned works great, but plastic will
probably melt (haven't tried don't plan on it.

As to the list, This is an Epic Mailing list, 40k get in here rarely, but
no more often the Epic 40k is out. There are atleast two 40k list's check
the GW Gateway for more information

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"