Re: [Epic][E40k] A few comments on E40k

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:24:20 -0400 (EDT)

At 09:35 PM 4/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>"Timothy J. Kilgore" <tkilgore_at_...> writes:
>> The way that I have been working it has been they do not add anything unless
>> they are a psyker, I'm figuring that the support from the psyker adds
>> because he is using powersthat effect the enemy. All he would add is the
>> plus one, not supporting fire, all though the falcon would
>
> If a Commander was hiding in a vehicle and the vehicle was
>engaged in CC, would you allow the commander to reroll the d6
>resolution? Also, is this just "how you feel it should work" or "how
>you read the rules"? I always thought most psychic powers required
>LOS.

Thats just the way that I have been doing it, I don't have the rules, and do
not understand them fully. So this is how I feel it should work. But if
it's a problem pop him out and have him effect in assualt phase, then pop
him back in for movement.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"