Re: [Epic] Old Epic

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:35:15 -0400 (EDT)

> I thought this *was* the epic40K list. And very few ppl are
>talking excaulsivy about epic 2nd ed. And what is Net Epic???!? Is that
>the epic comoputer game there were working on?
> By the way, any news about the epic computer game? Is it still
>being made? Which edition will it be? (could be both, like the blood bowl
>fiasco?)

This was the EPIC list There has been very little talk of Epic 2nd ed.
because there are not that many people who play that on the list any more,
or at least theyare not posting. A ton of them went out in droves awhile
ago, right around all the new epic40k people statred coming in.

As I understand the computer game epic it is due out in the fall here in
USA. I think it has it's own rule systems and just shares the background
and the scope of game. If it's due out in Fall then I don't think that they
would beable to redo the programming to fit into it.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"