Re: [Epic] Chat line mailing list

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:00:48 +1000 (EST)

>>Ooh! Epic mailing list housebreaking party?!?
>>
>>^_-
>
>Housebreaking? Or Housewarming? Hmmmmmm....
>
>>Actually, it'd be pretty nifty... I just don't see myself getting out to
>>Mass. any time soon. Kinda like I don't see myself getting out to
>>Australia to visit all the funny Australians on this list. ^_-
>
>Hey who are the funny Australians. I could say Kelvin, but you've never
>actually seen him and that's the funniest part about him. ;-)

Watch it, shorty. Your Bachelor party is coming up soon and Pip's only
request was that you be presentable and able to walk down the aisle for the
wedding day after it. And Wayne may just have to pop along. You've heard
about what he's done to some of his friends when they've been getting
married. So watch it. Heh, heh.

;-)

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now. I may even be tingling."
                     -The Tick
         email: kx.henderson_at_...