[Epic] Other cheesy things to do with 40K

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 03:02:31 -0500

This is a list of the cheesy things I have had used on me, or by me in
a 40K game.

1) Warp Spider exarch w/ fast shot+jump (poof! no I have you and the
squad dies) used by me to kill a unit of veteran Chaos marines.

2) any character with a teleport and a vortex grenade

3) any close combat monster with a displacer field (I like to use this
one with Warlocks which have the executioner power).

4) Daemon possessed vehicles (crew hits have no effect at all)

5) doom and guide on the enemy general proceeded by the use of a hvy
plasma gun on max.( I had to use this on the Chaos general, I couldn't
hurt him otherwise)

6) Imperial assassin with the big gun. He is very hard to hit let alone
kill, I fired 11 shuriken catapults and 3 missile launchers at him and
he took one wound.

7) Chaos dreadnaughts, only because they are insane.

8) 5 Wolf Gaurd Termies with assault cannons and 5 Grey Knight
Terminators. the guy using them teleported them onto the board 6" from
my main group and killed them all without even a scratch.

9) Dark Reaper exarch with fast shot crack shot. ( a standard feature in
my army...limited to one only)

10) a Harlequin army...very hard to hit, very hard to wound, very hard
to collect. I have fought with a very small Harlequin army and have come
to the conclusion that they rule... much better than regular Eldar.

If anyone has more to go on the list, please E-mail me at:
ponchoc_at_...

Poncho Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)