[Epic] E40k - Orks hitiching there lifts

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 12:45:33 -0700

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...> writes:
> > LOL Yup.
> > That you do
> > Where or nice Orky players just leap off! LOL
> > And then carry on to bash yer edz in!
>
> Due to a lack of an index, I'm having difficulty with my new
> Ork army. No unit in the army has the transport ability, but the
> battles book has a little blurb on Orks hitching a ride, with no rules
> attached, only mentioning that they can still make an assault.
>
> Where in the rules does it say that Orks can hitch a ride on
> which units, and how many can be carried? The SHVs in Epic could hold
> 5 stands, IIRC. Can only one stand hitch a ride?
>
> Mark

The ork vehicles dont have transport ability as the troops ride on the
outside, which means that they dont die at all when their transport
vehicle gets blown up. They just leap off. No consequences.

Pg15 of the Rule Book - Orks Hitching a lift
''A unit of Orks can only hitch a lift once per phase, Battlewagons
carry one unit, Battlefortress's can carry up to four.

There ya go

Cool huh? There is no movement penalty either to either unit.

waargh the orkz

Laterz