Re: [Epic] E40k - Orks hitiching there lifts

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 22:36:26 -0500

At 08:35 PM 4/22/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Well, IMO that is that.. There is no real movement penalty really..
>But that is just me, it stops the battlewagon not going as far as it can
>go. And you cant really say that the move of the troopers is limited as
>they can only get on or get off once in a phase....

I think saying that they can't move at all aside from mounting/dismounting
is quite a serious restriction. So, yes, I can say that it is limited. It
also de facto restricts the battle wagon's movement by forcing it to go to
pick up the stand and then to where you want it dropped off. It's not so
much with regular stands, but if you have 4 of them on a battle fortress, it
could be a significant constriction.

Temp