Re: [Epic] New Epic40K?

From: Chris Swearingen <tall-guy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:18:49 -0700

----------
> From: Stephen Sheldon <sheldona_at_...>

. Besides the Buildings make the game
> worthwhile....
> Has anyone else based up the ruins? I did some of mine, and they look
> great...
> Steve

yup!

built them up into several larger type constructs,
based them on card,
glued some large railroad basalt to the bases
to make it look like rubble piled up along the walls,
primed them black and them dry brush them
grey or red or brown,
dry brush smoke/flame marks up the windows...

looks pretty cool!

tall-guy_at_...

"my brain hurts!"
"well,... it will have to come out then!"