[Epic] New Epic40K?

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:26:37 -0500

O.K., I was all set to sell all of my stuff and just forget about all the
effort I put into this game. Now I've read some of W.D. 208 and gotten a
better idea of how the game might work. I think I like it. Now I just
want to know from the rest of you that have gotten it, if I should. I've
committed a lot of money and time to this hobby since Adeptus Titanicus. I
lived through the first change. Now it seems like the second is bring the
game back around to the first edition, which I have to admit I kind of
liked a little bit more. So what is the lists opinion? Is it worth the
money to get the game or not?