Re: [Epic] Gaming Clubs

From: DLIL-Lewiston, Kris <ponchoc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 16:00:28 -0500

sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; How many of our group belong to a wargame club? And do
> you meet at the same place? Do you have a permanent site that you own or
> rent? Are you associatted with a Hobby store or a school? Do you attend
> or help to run a convention? My sons and I belong to a local club that I
> have beenn associatted with for 25 years. We have a permanent residence
> with club owned tables,terrain,buildings and trees. We run M.I.G.S. Con
> and have done so for the last 18 years with 60 regular and another 30
> odd more ocasional members. I was just wondering if there were more
> groups like us around? sauron1

I belong to a gaming club called Club Beyond. It is located at 351 N.
Water st. Decatur, IL., at Beyond Hobbies & Games. The club dues are
$10/yr. and there is about 3700 square feet of space devoted to gaming.
The club has about 90+ people active in it at any time.

Ponco Caine (Eldar Farseer)
(a.k.a. Kris Lewison)