[Epic] Gaming Clubs

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 00:48:48 -0700

Sauron1 writes; How many of our group belong to a wargame club? And do
you meet at the same place? Do you have a permanent site that you own or
rent? Are you associatted with a Hobby store or a school? Do you attend
or help to run a convention? My sons and I belong to a local club that I
have beenn associatted with for 25 years. We have a permanent residence
with club owned tables,terrain,buildings and trees. We run M.I.G.S. Con
and have done so for the last 18 years with 60 regular and another 30
odd more ocasional members. I was just wondering if there were more
groups like us around? sauron1