Re: [Epic] [E40K] Imperial fliers

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:59:17 -0500

At 01:45 PM 4/23/97 -0700, you wrote:

>All the Imperial Fliers come under the category of Imperial Navy, and are
>considered IG. Ironically enough, with the new rules you do not even need
>any figures for fliers.

Yeah, but that's kind of cheesy. If I wanted to use counters I would play
squad leader.

One point no one has brought up is that if the SM take Imperial fliers their
initiative drops. Personally, I think for this reason that the Thawks
should count as Marine fliers. They'll have enough trouble without imperial
aircover . . .

Temp