Re[2]: [Epic] [E40K] Imperial fliers

From: Andy Meechan <a.meechan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 97 16:10:31 gmt

At 01:45 PM 4/23/97 -0700, you wrote:

>All the Imperial Fliers come under the category of Imperial Navy, and are
>considered IG. Ironically enough, with the new rules you do not even need
>any figures for fliers.

Yeah, but that's kind of cheesy. If I wanted to use counters I would play
squad leader.

     And some other folks complain about figure prices... ;)

One point no one has brought up is that if the SM take Imperial fliers their
initiative drops. Personally, I think for this reason that the Thawks
should count as Marine fliers. They'll have enough trouble without imperial
aircover . . .

     THawks ARE Marine Flyers on the Marine reference sheet, ergo if a
     flight of THawks is taken there is NO drop in Strategy rating. (Unless
     of course you take Titan Legion or Imperial Guard allies.) That'll be
     why nobody has brought it up ;)

     -Andy-